Whether you are a first time home buyer, purchasing your second or third home, buying an investment property or investing in a vacation home, buying is a huge decision. It can be one of the most rewarding and one of the most stressful experiences a person can have. Navigating the tricky waters of buying a home is no easy task. But, a good real estate agent can help. As you go through the buying process, you will normally take the following steps:
- Find a good real estate agent
- Determine your goals
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Tour properties and find your dream home
- Decide on key elements of your offer
- Negotiate a legal contract of sale with the seller
- Conduct due diligence
- Lock down the financing
- Finalize the deal and close on the property
Each step has many important factors to consider. It is critical to work with someone up-to-date on the current market conditions and legalities to save yourself time and potentially costly mistakes.
Get started by filling out the form below or contacting one of our professional real estate agents.